Location: New York, NY
TPT is looking for a seasoned and progressive software engineer with a track record of solving problems with appropriate solutions. The role requires an analytical approach to determining when we buy vs. build, and how we foster a technology platform that powers a multitude of products.
- Developing and delivering the TPT technical strategy
- Owning the overall quality of the code, and the technology platform
- Creating scalable solutions for our highly visible products
- Leading the development efforts, and creating a motivating team environment
- Driving daily collaboration with product managers and design team members
- Actively contributing code, while providing hands-on team management
- Owning the end-to-end software development efforts – from design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
- Managing the execution of product roadmap, both deliverables and deadlines
- Managing the tactical execution of several parallel path products
- Representing the technological complexity in all aspects of the product life-cycle
- Managing the tactical execution and/or integration of vendor services/solutions
- Proposing future team growth as needed
- Identifying risks and issues with leadership, solving problems as a team
Required Qualifications / Skills:
- 10+ years experience engineering software solutions
- Extensive experience with web application development and mobile application development
- Competent with all aspects of the tech stack, either with direct or indirect experiences
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical teams
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with product design and product management
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
Most importantly we are looking for candidates with great attitudes and creative skills who are eager to be part of an innovative publishing platform.
If interested, please send a resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.