Location: New York, NY
Video Producer will work directly under the Head of Video as part of the internal production team on all TPT video projects (short form, episodic, branded content, special projects, etc) with a specific focus on episodic and branded series production. The Producer will manage all day-to-day production; key responsibilities include: field production (often with top level talent), working with TPT Production Manager to manage calendars and schedules; shooting both short and long form TPT series formats; ensuring deliverables on-schedule delivery; leading daily conversations with external production teams; edit review and notes; interfacing with clients/athletes/distributors and other key stakeholders.
- Working with rest of Production team and Post on day to day production workflow
- Work with Edit, Sales, and Audio to unify content production strategies and workflows
- Lead field production for Episodic, Branded, and Specials primarily
- Assist in creative development of those 3 buckets as well as other TPT Video
- Identify and vet 3rd party production partners
- Manage the brief/bid process with prod cos and freelancers
Ideal candidate has 3+ years production experience both in the field and in post.
Most importantly we are looking for candidates with great attitudes and creative skills who are eager to be part of an innovative publishing platform.
If interested, please send a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com.