Location: New York, NY
TPT is looking for a product manager to grow and manage a portfolio of products for our fans, athlete community, brand partners, and team. The role will establish working construct for our Product & Technology department.
- Establishing processes, more processes, and then some additional processes (while not feeling like we have too many processes)
- Owning team products – from concept to launch and ongoing iteration
- Creating and managing a living product roadmap
- Driving daily collaboration with engineers and design team members
- Managing the tactical execution of several parallel path products
- Representing the business in all aspects of the product life-cycle
- Determining the right tools to support day-to-day team operations
- Leading QA efforts
- Proposing future team growth as needed
Required Qualifications / Skills:
- 8+ years product management experience
- Exceptional organizational skills
- A strong appreciation for the details
- Basic comprehension of engineering principles, and the components of a tech stack
- Ability to perform simple wireframing
- A strong eye for digital design
- Front end programming experience is a bonus
- UI or UX experience is a bonus
Most importantly we are looking for candidates with great attitudes and creative skills who are eager to be part of an innovative publishing platform.
If interested, please send a resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.