Location: New York, NY
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Production Coordinator to join our busy Production Department. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of production in different formats and styles for our digital and social landscapes, budgetary knowledge, well versed in equipment, be proactive and a self starter. This role supports and reports to the department Production Manager.
- Assist and support Production Manager and other members of the Production Team
- Budget creation by projects, invoice tracking & budget reconciliation
- Assist in booking crews for shoots
- Research locations for field shoots
- Coordinate travel for talent, crew, and staff personnel
- Assist in creating call sheets and production calendars
- Order camera and lighting gear, when necessary
- Liaison with legal department regarding production agreements, permits, and release forms
- Liaison with Athlete Relations team for talent related needs
- Handle all music cue sheet reporting for programming department.
- Maintain the database of freelance vendors and production companies
- Maintain the studio equipment inventory
- Ability to handle last minute production requests, changes, and issues seamlessly
Required Qualifications / Skills:
- 2-3 + years in a similar role
- Familiar with Excel, Calendar, Google Docs, Budget and Expense Software
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented setting
Most importantly we are looking for candidates with great attitudes and creative skills who are eager to be part of an innovative publishing platform.
If interested, please send a resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.