BIG DOG — Glenn Robinson, Purdue royalty and one of the greatest college basketball players of all time, hops on this week's episode of Knuckleheads with Quentin Richardson and Darius Miles. Big Dog looks back on his time with the Bucks, what it was like to get the biggest contract — 10 years — as a rookie, and what it’s like to have a son playing in the NBA. Listen up!
- Bucks Big 3, with Ray Allen and Sam Cassel [7:45]
- “Big Dog” nickname [13:35]
- Growing up and dominating in Gary, Indiana [21:45]
- Playing at Purdue and averaging 30 and 11 in college [34:50]
- Becoming the first pick in the 1994 draft [49:00]
- Biggest rookie contract at the time and changing the rookie rules [51:20]
- His son making it to the league [1:14:50]
About Our Hosts:
NBA veterans Quentin Richardson and Darius Miles are lifelong friends and bona fide truth-tellers. Listen as they invite special guests, high-profile athletes, musicians and entertainers to get brutally honest about everything from current events to untold stories from the golden era of sports and culture. Named for the on-court celebration they made wildly popular, this unfiltered, hilarious and surprising podcast is like playing NBA 2K with no fouls.
Other places to find Knuckleheads:
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. You may also leave us a review anywhere you listen to and share your feedback!