Location: New York, NY
The Players’ Tribune seeks a social media coordinator to work on our growing social media team. The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple social media profiles in a fast-paced publishing environment or for high-profile personalities or brands.
- Day-to-day management of The Players’ Tribune social media platforms
- Identify social media opportunities on owned and external platforms
- Work closely with editorial, marketing and public relations teams
- Monitor analytics and engagement behavior of Players’ Tribune users
- Provide insights on emerging social media trends and platforms
- 1-2 years experience working in social media, preferably for a publisher, influencer or agency
- Deep knowledge and passion for sports and digital media
- Creative thinker with strong writing skills
- Working knowledge of social media best practices
- Ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills
- Ability to “wear many hats” in a small, start-up environment
- Exceptionally well organized and good attention to detail
- Photoshop, HTML and SEO proficiency a huge plus
Most importantly we are looking for candidates with great attitudes and creative skills who are eager to be part of an innovative publishing platform.
If interested, please send a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com.