Sometimes I Hoop is BACK! We’re more than halfway through the W season, so it’s time to check in with our favorite hoopers. This week we bring on the walking BUCKET out of Minnesota, 3x All-Star, SuperMom and Lynx captain … Napheesa Collier! Haley and Phee talk through this season’s big storylines, Phee’s comeback from pregnancy, her basketball journey from Missouri to UConn to Minny and all the hoops in between!
- Underrated players and teams, Sylvia Fowles, conference debates
- Rookie year pains, training camp, welcome to the league moments
- Basketball roots, starting her own AAU team, committing to UConn
- March Madness vs. WNBA playoffs, NIL, transfer portal rules
- Adding Diamond Miller and Dorka Juhasz, returning from pregnancy, SLAM cover
- 2020 Olympics, playing overseas, Vibe Check
About The Show:
Atlanta Dream rookie Haley Jones has been a force in women’s basketball, on and off the court. Now she’s jumping behind the mic to give us an inside look at the women who are changing the game in the paint and beyond. Haley will welcome a who’s who of the women’s game to talk about the biggest news in hoops and their experiences on the court, all while bringing fans behind the scenes of women’s basketball with the most promising and charismatic young stars. It’s a whole Vibe. PERIOD.
About Our Host:
Atlanta Dream rookie Haley Jones is an NCAA national champion, All-American, and No. 6 pick in the 2023 WNBA Draft. Listen as she welcomes top players to the mic to dissect basketball’s biggest storylines, celebrate top performances, and give flowers to the players growing the game.
Other places to find Sometimes I Hoop:
Subscribe on Youtube
Sign up for our newsletter
Follow on Instagram